The Earnware Link Manager can create a special redirect link that can send a contact record to your Earnware Contact Manager with a single click. A common use-case is to buy realtime one-click leads from a fellow publisher — or sell and distribute leads on a cost-per-lead basis.
To start, you’ll need access to the Earnware Links Manager. If you don’t see the option on the left bar of your Earnware account, contact support for access.
- Create a link redirect that can be used on any email campaign to send clickers back to your Earnware account.
- In the Target Redirect settings, cut and paste the example link below.
- Replace the userId with your Earnware account user ID. You can find it in the URL while logged into your Earnware account.
- Set the utm_placement and the utm_campaign variables with your own unique values.
- The utm values you set will be appended to each contact record posted to your Earnware Contact Manager.
- You can trigger an Earnware workflow by filtering for the utm values you set.
- Follow the remaining settings below.
LINK REDIRECT SETTINGS
- Target Redirect URL
- Querystring Setting
[x] Append Querystring from Redirected Link should be checked
- Trap Redirect URL
Set “Trap redirect URL” to any location you want to send non-human traffic.
- Redirect URL
Set “redirect URL” subdomain to anything you want.
- Auto-Fill Earnware-Connect Form Option
Add the following to the query string variable to the Redirect: ewep=true and add: autofill=”true” to the Earnware Form Short Code.
EXTERNAL LINK USAGE
- Replace your link, your ESP’s email merge variable, and the successURL which will redirect traffic to your desired location.
For extra help setting this up, just ask!